Care for All Your Tire Needs in One Place: Berlin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
Tires are the only part of your car to physically come in contact with the road. Subject to beating, tires don’t wear mileage or Mother Nature’s wrath well, unless you make a conscious effort to care and replace your tires appropriately. At Berlin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we believe connecting Berlin, Lancaster, North Conway, Bethel, ME, Rumford, ME, and St Johnsbury, VT drivers to quality tires and services is crucial to keeping our community safe. We want to escort you to your final destination without safety or financial sacrifice, which is why we host an all-inclusive tire center.
Whether looking to buy or care for the tires you have, our center is prepared to keep you and your vehicle motoring confidently.
Get the Most Out of Your Tires With Routine Maintenance
Tires are pricey, but if you play your cards right, you won’t have to replace them too often. The key to longevity is maintenance, and with our knowledgeable factory-trained service technicians at hand, you are presented quality care at reasonable prices. Our tire service menu is extensive, often can be connected with additional service savings and includes a number of frequent tire requests
- Tire repair: Road shrapnel puncture your tire? We’ll repair the lining, refill the puncture and balance your tire.
Wheel alignment:Your wheels perform best when lined up straight; allow a speed bump or pothole to set them off balance, and you are only hurting your tires. A wheel alignment ensures your tires wear evenly.
- Tire pressure check: Time and temperature affects tire pressure, and if you don’t adjust tire pressure accordingly, your tires will fail. We will inflate or deflate your tires for you.
- Tire rotation: Recommended twice a year, a tire rotation helps everything wear evenly and longer, especially if you have a front-wheel drive car. We’ll check the wear patterns and place the tires where they will wear evenly.
- Wheel balancing: The weight of the wheel and tire should be balanced around the axle. Even the tiniest difference can cause vibration.
- Tire mounting: Ready to swap out your tires? Bring us your tires, and we will put them on for you.
- New tire installation: Just buy new tires from us? We are more than happy to help you boast those shiny new tires by installing them for you.
- Winter tire installation: Looking to adjust to the changing season? Then have our associates get you equipped with tires able to withstand icy wear and tear.
Buy New and Seasonal Tires From Us Tires only last a few years, no matter how much work you put into them, and what tires work for warmer weather, do not work well in New Hampshire winters. At Berlin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we are home to an extensive tire inventory in order to accommodate whatever your current needs are. Whether you drive a Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or Ram model, or another reliable make or model, our tire experts are happy to connect you with quality tires that work best with your particular vehicle, from all-season tires, summer tires, and winter tires.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the proper inflation for my tires? It is best to follow the manufacturer’s recommended tire pressure. The information is usually printed on the inside driver’s door jam.
- Is it easy to notice when the tire pressure is low? It is not always so easy to notice a deflated tire. Tires can be well under 50% inflated before it’s noticeable to the eye. That is why it is important to check your tires with a gauge at least once a month.
- Why can’t I use only two winter tires? By installing four winter tires, you maintain the most balanced and controlled handling possible. Using only two gives your car a split personality.
- I don’t know my tire size. What should I do? Your tire information will be listed in your car manual, but in case you have questions, our associates are more than willing to help.
At Berlin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram we make caring for your tires quick, painless and affordable. Should you be interested in taking advantage of all our tire services, join us here at our 485 Main St location in Gorham, NH today.