Professional Car Service & Auto Repair in Gorham NH that You Can Rely On!
No matter the make or model, vehicles require upkeep. To make sure you receive the greatest return on your investment, the occasional maintenance or repair is a necessity. Longevity thrives off proactivity, and here at Berlin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram you can address all your car servicing needs--or rather, our well-trained technicians will.
In our service center, we offer an array servicing opportunities. Our extensive menu includes frequent tasks like oil changes, tire rotations, brake inspections and check engine light diagnosis, as well as more untimely repairs. No matter what is being done to your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram or other equally as brand's model, our technicians use their vast expertise, genuine parts and deep devotion to their customers to get you back on the road, good as new.
So consider joining us the next time you need work done on your car. Join us here in Gorham, where we are pleased to serve the greater White Mountain region inclufing Berlin, Lancaster, North Conway, Conway NH and Bethel ME.
No Car Service Request Is Out of the Question for Berlin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
At Berlin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram, we leave customer stress out of the servicing equation. Our unique services prompt car ownership ease. With our service technicians' advanced expertise, no maintenance or repair is out of the question. We have you covered 100 percent of the time.
- State Inspections: There is no way to avoid this maintenance step which is why we offer free state inspections for our New Hampshire drivers.
- Oil and Filter Change: To keep all your car's components cool and lubricated, your oil needs to keep a honey brown color. Once it becomes thick and tar-like, it is time for our technicians to replace the old with the new--changing your car's oil and replacing worn-out filters.
- Brake Service: Unusual sounds, vibrating, pulling or having to press harder are all signs that your brakes need some tlc. Replacing brake pads, rotors and fluid make all the difference.
- Tire Care:Whether adjusting to a seasonal change or encountering one too many potholes, your tires shouldn't be overlooked. Adapt to colder temperatures with winter tires, realign your tires for even wear and replace worn-out tires.
- Battery Maintenance:Batteries have an expiration date after a few years, or even sooner if you leave your lights on. Have it occasionally inspected and cleaned for longevity, and occasionally, replaced.
- Engine Repair:Repair your timing belt, patching coolant leaks, replacing radiator hoses--all these services can help fix whatever knocking, clicking or stalling you might be experiencing.
- Radiator Maintenance: A clean radiator is the best way to prevent engine failure. Scrubbing off gunk and replacing fluids keep your radiator in pristine condition.
- Transmission Services:Transmission fluid lasts longer than oil, but it still deteriorates over time, especially if overheated and overhauled. Keeping it clean and its fluids full is crucial; ignore maintenance and the transmission can be replaced, only it'll be much more expensive
Still unsure of when your car is due for maintenance or unwilling to upfront wads of cash for upkeep? Our Berlin City Care Program keeps you informed and within your budget. With it you can lessen the money you spend on yearly maintenance, easily schedule appointments and receive maintenance reminders for your oil change, tire change and multi-point inspections.
When it comes to maintenance or the occasional repair, we have you covered. Never fear car care in Gorham with the help of Berlin City Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram.